Retail Sales Agent (Full Time)
Company: Omni Hotels & resorts
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Rancho Las Palmas Resort &
The 444-room Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
is classic Rancho Mirage re-imagined for the 21st-century traveler.
Our luxurious Palm Springs hotel rooms surround you in Spanish
Colonial-inspired style and a soothing desert palette of beige,
sand, and ivory. With plenty of space for your peace and your
quiet, you’ll also open French doors to your very own private patio
or balcony where the warm desert air and breathtaking views
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa’s
associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional
service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment
day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas may be your
The Sales Associate is responsible
for generating sales through educating customers on product
knowledge, asking questions to determine needs and suggesting
merchandise in the Gift Shop to fit those needs. This position is
responsible for using effective communication and listening skills
to meet and exceed the customer expectations.
Weekend availability is required for
- Exhibits consistent over the top customer service to exceed
customers’ expectations by helping create a fun, friendly, relaxed
resort shopping experience.
- Participates in all resort and vendor training programs to gain
product knowledge and property knowledge needed to meet/exceed
company standards and sales goals.
- Handles all customer requests and special orders. Works with
sister properties to fulfill customers’ needs through phone and
- Participate in physical inventory counts, handle markdowns,
transfers and adjustment paperwork as directed to reduce
- Follow all cash handling and daily paperwork procedures to
protect company assets. Shop opening and closing responsibilities
as assigned by Supervisor.
- Completes all daily checklists to maintain a clean, organized
and safe environment for associates, customers and guests
- Follows all company procedures to safeguard the assets,
associates and guests of Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa.
- Generates additional sales by calling customers and club
members to discuss events, promotions and new merchandise.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 6 months retail or related customer service.
- Ability to operate a POS system and ability to provide
outstanding customer service.
- Ability to follow direction, meet assigned tasks, deadlines and
goals. Effective communication skills with guests, customers, peers
and management alike.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, climb a 3 ft. ladder and stand
for up to 8 hours a day.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer -
vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are
available using the following links: EEOC is the
Law Poster and
the following link is the OFCCP's Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination policy
If you are
interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts
and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please
send an email to email@example.com.
Keywords: Omni Hotels & resorts, Palm Springs , Retail Sales Agent (Full Time), Other , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!