Insurance Sales Agent
Company: Auto Club of Southern California
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: October 8, 2019
Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to
join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right
place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the
national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by
common mission and common values of excellent member service. With
more than 14,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary
service to 16 million loyal members. With a constantly growing
membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking
to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic
organization. You will find that being part of a very successful
team is extremely rewarding.
The Automobile Club of Southern California has immediate
opportunities for motivated individuals to join our exclusive team
of Sales Agentsto professionally represent and sell Auto Club
memberships and insurance products. Our door is open to talented
sales professionals with the ambition, initiative,
self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and
Our Insurance Company is a financially strong and stable
organization rated A+ by Bests Rating System. We offer an array of
insurance products and services and these multiple business lines
have enabled us to endure rapidly changing trends, an important
factor to consider for career stability in a challenging
The Auto Club will support you by offering:
- National brand recognition
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation in California since
- Exclusive recognition programs for top performers
- A comprehensive benefits package that includes: Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401(k), and a pension plan
- No overhead expenses
Our extensive training program prepares you to sell Auto Club
memberships, auto, homeowners, watercraft, and personal umbrella
insurance; and become a licensed insurance agent. This position
works exclusively in a Branch Office, engaged in sales activities,
appointments and inspections conducted exclusively on
Your success will require you to:
- Possess a valid drivers license and an acceptable driving
- Provide proof of automobile liability insurance at time of
- Source, develop leads, prospect and continually network
- Possess a competitive sales drive to meet and exceed monthly
- Be an effective communicator both written and verbal
- Have computer experience and good organizational skills
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain retention
- Be self-motivated and fully committed to building a profitable
- Sales experience highly preferred
- High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred
- Successful completion of Background check
- Ability to pass Drug Screen
If youre a take charge individual and want to learn more about what
AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our
members, please submit your resume today!
Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations
through valuable products and legendary service.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider for
employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of
applicable federal, state and local laws, including the City of Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Auto Club of Southern California, Palm Springs , Insurance Sales Agent, Sales , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!