Company: Pizza Hut
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: September 12, 2018
Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut--. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office your car listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza and pasta. What more could you want? Independence, good music and great food with tips! Sound good? Besides your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels, here's what you'll need for this job:
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
- A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, 1 year driving experience, insurance and reliable vehicle.
- Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
- Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
- Age restrictions: Our delivery drivers need to be at least 18 years old.
- Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
- Just a few more things: You'll need some basic math skills, the desire to work as part of a team and enthusiasm for learning. Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more after you apply.
If you want a flexible job with an innovative company and great tips - then Pizza Hut is the place for you. Apply today!
Keywords: Pizza Hut, Palm Springs , Driver, Professions , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!