Senior Application Analyst (Onsite based
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Under general supervision of the Director of Hospital IS
Applications, the Senior Application Analyst will be considered a
key Information Services leader, focused on application service
delivery. This person will advise or participate in system-wide
projects and reported issues as well as create and foster strong
working relationships among teammates. The application analyst will
provide oversight of the development, delivery, and support of
technology solutions to achieve optimal patient safety, financial,
and workflow efficiencies. This is a role responsible for vendor
management, as well as management of hospital-based applications,
solutions, and processes. The Senior Application Analyst will
manage the administration and maintenance of assigned information
systems, function(s), and/or resources. Major responsibilities
include assignments for installations, conversions and upgrades,
and the resolution of customer concerns raised during installation,
operation, maintenance, or production application.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organize and manage daily operation activities associated with
hospital application software (job monitoring, troubleshooting and
- Respond to user requests
- Create, update, test, and implements application
- Assist with facilitating user group sessions to identify and
- Communicates with vendors and other support services to
- Maintains, checks, tests, troubleshoots, and updates all data
interfaces and other system inputs/outputs.
- Provides continual education on systems and applications to
facility employees and physicians.
- Serves as a liaison between clinicians, ancillary departments,
and vendors to align clinical and IT standards with department
workflow, processes, and policies.
- Participation in an on-call rotation
- The ability to communicate effectively with vendors and
hospital personnel on all levels is required.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications Necessary Experience/Skills: Candidates for this
role should have a passion for providing excellent customer service
and the ability to promote innovation within the organization.
Strong organizational skills, decisive judgement, and the ability
to establish predictable outcomes for our customers is a must.
Robust knowledge of computer applications and systems, as well as
interpersonal and organizational problem-solving skills will be
essential to perform this role. Teamwork, the ability to
self-start, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
will be mandatory for this role.
- Minimum 4-years' experience supporting locally hosted and
- Highly organized with the ability to plan and execute
small-to-large projects required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently to solve
- Understanding of software architecture (i.e., components,
- Excellent problem diagnosis skills (i.e., discovery,
replication, troubleshooting, resolution, verification,
communication and/or escalation)
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and meet assigned deadlines
within a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to develop an in-depth knowledge of company products,
procedures, applications, etc.
- Ability to work directly with customers, vendor technology
teams, internal teams, and business partners to resolve issues
- A bachelor's degree is preferred
- Experience working in a healthcare or related field
- Normal sedentary office environment
- Work requires frequent mental/visual effort and operating a PC
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of the work being performed by people assigned this job.
They are not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities,
knowledge, skills, and abilities associated with the job.
Tenet Healthcare/USPI complies with federal, state, and/or local
laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are
offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable
law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or
obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to
your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination
requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in
accordance with the law.
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Palm Springs , Senior Application Analyst (Onsite based, Professions , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!