Client Care Rep/Dispatcher
Company: KC's 23 1/2 Hour Plumbing & Air Conditioning inc.
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAfter working for two years at a prominent local
plumbing company, the founding owner Kelly Russum, saw an
opportunity with the lack of quality other plumbers in the area
were providing. He felt that clients deserve more, so he decided to
venture out on his own with what is now known as KC's 23 1/2 Hour
Plumbing & Air Conditioning. Opening its doors in 1980, the
plumbing company quickly became the go-to plumber for countless
residents and businesses throughout Palm Springs, Indio, Palm
Desert, and beyond. Our mission is simple, and that is to do right
by clients. We strive to be the service team you can rely on when
it comes to fast, efficient plumbing & air conditioning services
with outstanding client care. We have an progressive growth plan
and intend to add additional services as we move into new chapters
and will need individuals capable of adapting and leading with
solutions. Problem solving will be a key skill set of this position
and having the ability to defuse and create win/win outcomes is
what will be expected if you intend on long term growth. You will
have the resources and support to do so. We have a full time Life
coach on staff to build and drive culture both personally and
within the business.Benefits
- No Afterhours dispatching
- Full time Life Coach
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Holidays
- Growth Training & MentorshipResponsibilities
- Respond to incoming customer calls with courtesy, offering
appointment windows and requested lead times.
- Follows Customer Care "Call Script" for quality and efficient
responses to customers.
- Maintain required daily call counts to meet daily, weekly and
- Maintain complete, accurate and updated information in the
- Work with Dispatch to schedule service calls and debrief
technicians with accurate customer information.
- Perform administrative duties to assist with the overall
efficiency of the operation.
- Provide assistance to other members of the Customer Care team
to achieve department and company goals.
- Coordinate and maintain on call schedules for technicians and
after hours procedures.
- Social Media posting.
- Address all concerns, questions and problems from customers and
technicians. Utilize clear communication to manage conflict
- Effectively manage conflict resolution with customers through
clear communication, addressing all concerns, questions, or
- Promptly report any service issues to the appropriate leader to
ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Dispatch technicians to service calls and maintain technician
- Maintain a courteous demeanor with customers and associates at
- Maintain a professional image at all times by wearing company
- Abide by all standards of performance and ethics.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Prior call center and dispatching experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and any other
- Attention to detail and follow-through.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both written
- Function in a team environment.
- Geographical knowledge of service area and/or map reading
skills.We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: KC's 23 1/2 Hour Plumbing & Air Conditioning inc., Palm Springs , Client Care Rep/Dispatcher, Professions , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!