Barback- F/T (19534)
Company: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Job Description Summary
Responsibility to organize and stock the bars with major supplies and beverage products. Maintains deep cleaning of all beverage areas and equipment. May assist bartender in service of beverages to guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
* Maintains service stations, cleanliness of bars and stocks the prescribed bars.
* Ensures a safe environment for fellow Team Members and guests.
* Stocks main coolers with all beverage products.
* Shovels ice from ice machine into ice bins.
* Requires heavy lifting.
* Abides by all State, Federal and Company liquor regulations pertaining to alcoholic beverage service to minors and intoxicated guests.
* Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* Provide excellent guest service to both guests and internal clients.
* Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating Procedures.
Access to Sensitive Areas and Information
As per the ACGC Access Matrix
Required Education and/or Experience
* High School Diploma/G.E.D. preferred.
* 6 months - 1 year related experience.
* Must be able to communicate in English.
* Must be able to obtain a Riverside County Health Department card within one week of employment.
* Must be able to complete and show proof of Responsible Alcoholic Beverage Certificate through Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control within 60 days of employment.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to stand, move and work throughout the property, including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and standing for extended periods of time. Also will be subjected to a smoke filled environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Job Description Summary
Keywords: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino, Palm Springs , Barback- F/T (19534), Other , Palm Springs, California
here to apply!