Field Operations Supervisor ($72,000 - $77,000 per year)
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Overview and Essential Functions
Overview and Essential Functions
Do you have a knack for directing and coordinating activities of
workers engaging in underground utility work? If so, please
consider joining our UtiliQuest Team as a Field Supervisor
supporting Palm Springs, California, and the surrounding
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Southern California
Operations Team at UtiliQuest, LLC as a Field Supervisor.
UtiliQuest, LLC a leading provider of quality underground utility
damage prevention for over three decades. With headquarters located
in Alpharetta, Georgia just north of Atlanta, we have offices
located in states including California, Indiana, Ohio and the
Eastern US from Georgia to New York with over 2,500 employees.
Founded in 1998, UtiliQuest is a subsidiary of Dycom Industries, a
leading provider of specialty contracting services to the
telecommunications and infrastructure industry.
Meet the team
Our Operations partners and Center Managers hold ourselves to high
standards and expectations. It is key that you are a self-motivated
professional with strong work ethic, organizational and
interpersonal skills, and are ready to add value to our team on day
The Field Supervisor reports directly to the Operations Center
Manager. In this role, the ideal candidate will manage the workflow
of their employees, creating team schedules and delegating tasks.
He/She will assess the work performance of their employees and
identify areas that need improvement. The Field Supervisor will
also ensure that business goals, deadlines and performance
standards are met, and set goals for the technicians and make sure
they comply with the company's plans and vision. You will
- Company laptop, phone, and equipment
- Company Vehicle and fuel card
- Work boot voucher (Red Wing)
- Advancement opportunities and career growth
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Relocation package available
- Military Veterans are encouraged to apply
What you'll do (essential functions)
- Supervise group of ten or more Damage Prevention
- Conduct daily and weekly planning meetings to ensure quality
control is in place.
- Conduct audits on field personnel to assure quality standards
are being met.
- Create and maintain good working relationships with clients,
excavators, regulators, employees, and the public
- Assist Center Manager in identifying strengths and weaknesses
of Damage Prevention Technicians.
- Assist Technicians with locating difficult to find
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must have some prior computer experience.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Must live in area or be willing to relocate.
Benefits and Company Summary
- Weekly Paychecks
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- 401(k) Retirement Savings w/ Company Match
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Company Discounts
- Legal Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on
disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is
not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on
race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran
status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state,
or local laws.
The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees
based on any of these protected categories. It is also the
Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal
laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making
hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is
the Law poster and the Supplement. ( )
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an
absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants
with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to
disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
Keywords: UtiliQuest, Palm Springs , Field Operations Supervisor ($72,000 - $77,000 per year), Other , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!