Ob Hospitalist Opportunities-Superior Work/Life Balance! Palm Springs, CA
Company: Ob Hospitalist Group
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We are looking for passionate OB/GYN's to join our teams
nearPalm Springs, CA!
As an OBHG Hospitalist, you are the in-house expert whose advanced
clinical skill and ability to handle any OB emergency dramatically
improves patient safety and satisfaction. You will work closely
with local OB/GYNs to ensure that every pregnant woman is cared for
by an experienced physician, every time.
If you are an Obstetrician with a passion for patient care,
exceptional communication skills, and a desire to shape the future
of our specialty, we'd like to talk with you about joining our
team. OBHG is aclinician-centered companythat provides unparalleled
support and resources and anexceptional work/life balance.
As a Hospitalist, you'll have the freedom tocreate your own
schedulewith no on-call dutyor office management!
- *NEW* Corona Regional Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital- (Site Director)
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Rancho Springs
This position offers:
- Full-time (5-8 shifts) and Part-time (2-4 shifts)
- Travel availabilty if desired
- Flexible scheduling and GUARANTEED SHIFTS
- 90 day advance scheduling
- No on-call responsibility
- Medical benefits (medical, dental vision, life, & 401k
- Paid medical malpractice insurance (with tail)
- CME allowance
- Leadership/advancement opportunities
- Collegiate and team-based work environment
- Unparalleled physician support and resources
Join our growing national network of highly skilled obstetricians
of over 1000+ strong!
Let me know if you would like to learn more.
Keywords: Ob Hospitalist Group, Palm Springs , Ob Hospitalist Opportunities-Superior Work/Life Balance! Palm Springs, CA, Other , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!