Security Officer- (Rover/Flex Position) - $19 per hour
Company: Nationwide Guard Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 27, 2022
*Nationwide Guard Services, Inc*. was founded in 1984 on the
premise to deliver client protection in a more professional manner
than any other Security Company. Nationwide Guard Services, Inc.
believes that above all, proper mentorship and training of
officers, excellent supervision to support field workers, sound
management and a great benefit package will increase morale and
decrease turnover, therefore leading to greater client satisfaction
and continual growth. We believe in giving our clients and
employees the service and dedication we promise, as well as provide
the highest level of ethical and efficient services at all
*This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to advance in
your career in the security industry. You will gain a wealth of
experience and knowledge by working closely with scheduling,
dispatch, and our supervisor team, to cover call offs, extra
coverage, and new accounts.*
Prime role for Officers seeking additional training for leadership
*This is a Roving position for either 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, or 3rd
Shift. Rover will be given a 6 hour notice for shift. Schedule can
be discussed during interview. *
Our Rovers need to be flexible as this position may require the
officer to work different locations from day to day. The ideal
Rover will be willing and able to cover call offs, provide extra
coverage, and work at our new accounts and will either be Full-time
*Position Requirements: *
* Available to work ALL shifts
* Active Guard Card (2+ Year of Security Experience is
* Dedication to ALL accounts
* Reliable means of transportation
* Driving record in good standing
* Security Truckyard/Inbound experience is REQUIRED
*Job Description: *
-Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property, monitoring
surveillance cameras, inspecting buildings, equipment, and access
* Obtains help by sounding alarm (where available).
* Prevents losses and damages by reporting irregularities,
informing violators of policy and procedures.
* Controls traffic by directing visitors, employees, and other foot
and vehicle traffic.
* Completes detailed reports by recording observations,
information, occurrences, surveillance activities, interviewing
witnesses, and when needed, obtaining signatures.
* Maintains Nationwide Guard Services reputation by performing a
job in an honorable and professional manner. Providing exceptional
service to our clients as expected.
* Ensure the operation of equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions, and
reporting any problems to the Patrol supervisor.
* Have a "Team Player attitude".
* The ability to be flexible with changes in schedules and site
* Understand and follow "Post Order" duties
* *Benefits: *
* Direct Deposit
* Weekly Pay
* Paid Sick Leave
* Roth IRA (Cal Savers)
* Employee Recognition Awards with bonus
* Employee Referral Program
* Employee Appreciation Events
* Legal Shield
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* On call
* Weekend availability
* Is your availability flexible to work as a ROVER?
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Truckyard Security: 1 year (Required)
* Security: 2 years (Required)
* Guard Card (Required)
* Drivers License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Nationwide Guard Services, Inc., Palm Springs , Security Officer- (Rover/Flex Position) - $19 per hour, Other , Carson, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!