Event Security Hockey Arena
Company: Allied Universal
Location: Thousand Palms
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Allied Universal - Event Services, North America's leading crowd
management, event staffing, and consulting company, provides
rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working
in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of
a team that service thousands of entertainment locations such as
sports stadiums, concerts, convention centers, and other venues
annually. The majority of our positions offer flexible schedules
which let you decide when you want to work!Come work hockey
games!Flexibility in schedulingWeekly pay: $18.00 (guard card
required)Guard card assistance available Allied Universal is
looking to hire Event Security. This position is responsible for
checking bags, enforcing access control and implementing policies
and procedures for the safety of the guests and owners, while
providing superior customer service for the best guest experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary
to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may
- Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and
- Allows appropriate entry into each venue, may collect and/or
scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, direct traffic coming
in and out of the venue.
- Screens guests during entry via bag searching, hand wand or
metal detector, and ID verification.
- Protects guests, staff, and venue ownership group assets by
watching for security breaches at vital checkpoints.
- Responds quickly to potential crowd control issues and provides
escorts for unruly guests when ejections are warranted.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures and
regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
- Initiates a genuine, friendly and personal greetings to our
guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse
area or other location and a sincere thanks as you complete your
encounter with each guests.
- Provides guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that
will enhance their entertainment experience. QUALIFICATIONS: To
perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or
experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws
and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully
complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment
drug/alcohol test and may be required to pass a Driver's Record
- Be professional, articulate and able to use good independent
judgment and discretion.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the
organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team
player required.Allied Universal - is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic
information, disability, protected veteran status or
relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other
basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: If
you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity,
Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using
the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or
require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or
employment process, please contact our local Human Resources
department. To find an office near you, please visit: .
Keywords: Allied Universal, Palm Springs , Event Security Hockey Arena, Other , Thousand Palms, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!