Public Area Attendant- F/T
Company: ACBCI & Agua Caliente Casinos
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Agua Caliente Rancho Mirage - Rancho Mirage, CA
Job Description Summary
Performs cleaning of the Casino indoor and outdoor premises
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
- Perform detailed cleaning entire casino and restrooms.
- Perform general floor care as needed (i.e. strip, wax, sweeps,
mops, vacuums floors, cleans carpets).
- Removes litter from parking lots and nearby areas (Casino
- Equipment maintenance on a daily basis must check all equipment
before starting and ending shift.
- Asssists in moving general storage items, furniture, equipment
and any other items / supplied as needed.
- Assists in other Housekeeping areas as needed.
- Provide excellent guest service to both guest and internal
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS
and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating
Access to Sensitive Areas and Information
As per the ACGC Access Matrix
Required Education and/or Experience
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Prior custodial experience preferred
- Must have a valid driver's license from the state of
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties,
including walking up to 1 - mile, climbing stairs for the duration
of the shift. Must be able to work in a smoke filled
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but
will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able
to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing
a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis.
Keywords: ACBCI & Agua Caliente Casinos, Palm Springs , Public Area Attendant- F/T, Other , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!