Parent Support Partner - $16.50
Company: Pillar Staffing Solutions
Location: Yucca Valley
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are looking for individuals with a heart for
families that are in need of encouragement and assistance. The
Parent Partner we are looking for can provide support to families
during difficult times and can empathize with the wide array of
emotions client families may feel. He/she's job is to "be there"
for the family, to offer tools to strengthen the family, coach, and
educate families on the inner workings of "the system". Company
vehicles are provided for travel as well! Is this the job for
- Assists the Facilitator in teaching the Child/Family team
members to find resources (phone numbers, address, and resource
- Assists at Child/Family Team meetings to identify goals and
ideas. Ensure that the services meet the needs of the
- Provide support for the family/parent in meetings and other
areas of the system
- Provide in home support services
- Provides transportation for clients in company vehicle(s) to
and from meetings, services, and appointments
- Promote collaboration among families, advocates, mental health
providers, health care providers, school personnel and other agency
- Facilitate parent support groups
- Provides other services as designated by and only with prior
approval of the Area Program Manager
- Works with team administrators and leadership
- Takes his/her portion of on-call time and is available by phone
when on call
- Maintain a clean, organized work environmentTo perform the job
successfully, an individual should demonstrate:
- Ability to manage and deescalate needy/aggressive
- Communicate effectively and persuasively in various
- Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to
- Writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and
grammar. Varies writing style to meet needs; Able to read and
interpret written information.
- Experience with and understanding of the needs of persons with
- Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works
with integrity and ethically.
- Able to adapt to changes in the work environment; Able to deal
with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
- Professional and friendly demeanor able to approach others in a
- High School Diploma or GED diploma required
- Prior experience with youth or foster care system, trauma
- Experience negotiating the system (i.e. probation, welfare,
DCFS, IEP's, etc.) is a plus
- A valid California Driver's License and car insurance
Keywords: Pillar Staffing Solutions, Palm Springs , Parent Support Partner - $16.50, Other , Yucca Valley, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!