Company: Ingleside Inn & Melvyn's Restaurant
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionTo assist servers in any way
possible toensure proper, prompt and courteous service to all
- Station set-up
- Stock needed supplies in side stands.
- Clean-up of coffee machines and prepared coffee.
- Set-up tea station.
- Get ice supply.
- Dust all tables to include table legs.
- Receive rolls and put in warmers.
- Put milk in refrigerators and set-up creamers.
- Pre-set breadbaskets lined with napkins.
- Pick-up linen.
- Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies.
- Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china, silver and
- Minimum 1 year Food Runner experience preferred
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and
- Must have valid Riverside County's Food Handler's card.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing
up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work
shift in an indoor/outdoor environment.
- Related experience preferred.
Keywords: Ingleside Inn & Melvyn's Restaurant, Palm Springs , Food Runner, Other , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!