MRI Technologist - Travel Contract
Company: Jackson Therapy Partners
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Jackson Therapy Partners provides experienced MRI Technologists
to healthcare facilities nationwide to help clients maintain
continuity of care when staffing shortages arise. Your radiologic
experience in the area of MRI procedures is in critical need by
facilities across the U.S. for the diagnosis and treatment of
patients.Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments or
longer in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain
locales, major cities, and rural regions.Minimum
- Licensed and accredited by ARRT and State, if required by
- MRI advanced level certification and state licensure.
- BLS Certification.Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that's how it should be.
- Customized Packages built specifically for you that may include
referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and
- Responsive Recruiting Process that will keep you informed and
on-time with deadlines.
- Flexible Work Schedules: You pick the contract option that fits
you best from travel contracts to permanent placements, and short
or long-term assignments.Apply now and you'll be contacted by a
recruiter who will give you more information on this or other jobs
in the locations that matter most to you.EEO StatementJackson
Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age,
disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and
are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our
Keywords: Jackson Therapy Partners, Palm Springs , MRI Technologist - Travel Contract, Other , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!