FT - Warehouse Package Operator I Weekly Paycheck
Company: FedEx Ground PH US
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Auto req ID: 317505BR
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the
rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep
America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and
workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual,
and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
- Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part time
- $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap!
All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first
day of employment!
- Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of
PTO a year!
- Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting
- Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal
- Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans,
electronics, cars and restaurants.
- Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx
- Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
- Employee networks, and diversity, equity and inclusion programs
available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
- Fast paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym
membership when you can get paid while working out?
- Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting of
packages of various sizes.
- Part time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full
time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
- Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally part
time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full time
employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
- Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
- Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified
individuals with disabilities.
Address: 1402 Avenida Del Oro
Zip Code: 92056
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P919/Oceanside Colocation
Additional Location Information: These are Seasonal Part Time
Package Handler positions, not to exceed 12 weeks in duration.
Shift designations are as follows: Tue-Sat (4:30 pm) = Twilight;
Tue-Sat (9:00 pm) = OTP; Mon-Sat (4:30 pm) = Twilight; Mon-Sat
(9:00 pm) = OTP; Thur-Mon (1:00 am) = Inbound; Thur-Mon (4:00 am) =
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer
(Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse
Keywords: FedEx Ground PH US, Palm Springs , FT - Warehouse Package Operator I Weekly Paycheck, Other , Oceanside, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!