RESTORING MORE THAN PROPERTY
Flooding. Fires. Windstorms. Hundreds of thousands of clients
rely on BELFOR Property Restoration each year to rebuild their
lives, homes, and businesses. We're Restoring More Than
With BELFOR specialists in every major metropolitan area in the
USA ready to respond 24/7/365, we provide the fastest, highest
quality service that's unmatched in the industry.
The right response team can mean the difference between recovery
and total loss. In the midst of chaos, you need an experienced
company with a proven track record and solid relationships with
leading insurance providers.
BELFOR is looking for qualified candidates for the following
position. BELFOR team members are a unique breed, committed to
restoring not only property, but restoring lives for those affected
by disasters, large or small.
BELFOR also offers a wide range of benefit options including,
but not limited to, 401(k), Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability,
Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Holidays and Paid
This position is responsible for providing operational support
in mitigation efforts for clients. Qualified candidates must have
the ability to perform tasks related to pumping and extracting
water, as well as mold removal, and must use various types of
specialized equipment under supervision. This position represents
level 1 in the progressive itinerary of Water Damage. After
completing the training required by BELFOR for all new employees,
this position will promote a Specialist in Water Damage - Basic
- Must be able to receive the instructions provided by the team
- Perform daily inspections of vehicle safety and maintenance and
keep these clean and in perfect conditions of use.
- Attention to details.
- The professional will be obliged to comply with the standards
of BELFOR to safeguard the property of other people.
- Must have a deep knowledge of customer service, as well as the
principles and practices of this.
- Ability to work with time constraints to meet specific
- You will be periodically requested to travel and work at night
and during weekends.
- You must inform in a timely and accurate manner about the time
worked and the equipment and consumables used.
- Attend the operations sponsored by BELFOR and the security
training courses that are necessary.
- Water pumping and extraction
- Mold remediation
- Moving & re-setting contents
- Setting drying equipment
- Antimicrobial applications as appropriate
- Vehicle safety and maintenance inspections
- Maintaining vehicles in clean serviceable condition
- Constructing polyethylene enclosures
- Removing and disposing of debris
- Maintaining equipment used in daily tasks
- Must be able to identify Product (consumables), usage and
disposal requirements with training
- Must have knowledge of various pump systems
- Eligible to operate a motor vehicle per BELFOR's vehicle
- Possess sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive
attitude, and strong work ethic
- English language literacy and fluency
- Frequent lifting in excess of 50 lbs
- Occasional lifting from 41 lbs +, assisted (up to 50% of the
- Access and mobility in tight spaces
- Sustained periods of standing, sitting, walking, bending, and
- Ability to use mobile devices for collection of data and
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not
to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties
and skills required of personnel so classified.