Count Team Member (8390)
Company: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the counting and/or recording of all the
contents contained within the Table Games Drop Boxes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
- 5AM Shift
- Position rotates between all 3 properties
- Sorts and counts contents of boxes, one box at a time.
- Completes count sheets.
- When assigned as recorder, inputs count data into computer
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS
and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating
Access to Sensitive Areas and Information (ACC & SRC)
As per the ACGC Access Matrix
Table Games drop box contents key
Table Games drop box reset key
GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
Count Team Member
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED; 1-3 months of related experience
and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able
to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties,
including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a
desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to
work in a smoke filled environment.
- Typically the individual will be housed in an office
environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment.
Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move
goods weighing a minimum of 50 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and
sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment
including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator,
general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Keywords: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino, Palm Springs , Count Team Member (8390), Other , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!