Lead EVS Attendant (8548)
Company: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job Description Summary
Performs cleaning of the Casino indoor and outdoor premises
using specialized or skilled cleaning methodologies. May be
responsible with some supervisory or training duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
- Perform detailed cleaning entire casino and restrooms.
- Perform general floor care as needed (i.e. strip, wax, sweeps,
mops, vacuums floors, cleans carpets).
- Removes litter from parking lots and nearby areas (Casino
- Operate and perform preventive maintenance of all heavy
cleaning equipment, i.e. street sweeper, utility carts, power wash,
genie lifts, pallet jacks.
- Assists in moving general storage items, furniture, equipment
and any other items/supplies as needed.
- Wash, clean and vacuum company vehicles.
- Sets up function rooms and event center furniture such as
tables, chairs, stages and other furniture and fixtures.
- Distribution of bottled water, replacement of bottles in
coolers and washing the dispensers.
- Assists in other Housekeeping areas as needed.
- At the direction of the EVS Supervisor or in their absence may
prepare daily rotations, assign projects to attendants and perform
other supervisorial duties as required.
- Complies with the Standard Operation Procedures within
- Provides excellent guest service to both guest and internal
- Must comply with all applicable ACCRS and SRC System of
Internal Controls, Standard Operating Procedures and all Tribal
Access to Sensitive Areas and Information
As per the ACGC access matrix.
Gasoline Credit Card will be used to purchase fuel for company
Education and/or Experience
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- 3 years of custodial experience including experience with
specialized cleaning equipment.
- Must have a valid driver's license from the state of
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties,
including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a
desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to
work in a smoke filled environment.
Must be able to sit for extended periods of time. The noise
level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will
escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able to
grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a
minimum of 30 lbs. on an intermittent basis.
Keywords: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino, Palm Springs , Lead EVS Attendant (8548), Other , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!