* Job Objective: A brief overview of the position. * This
position is responsible to determine the caller's needs and
fulfills those needs through program registration and/or physician
referral, and through interactions with other departments.
Schedules all clinic appointments except HMO and workers comp
* Reports to * Chief Administrative Officer
* Supervises * N/A
* Ages of Patients * N/A
* Blood Borne Pathogens * Minimal/ No Potential
* Qualifications * Education * Preferred: Medical Career
* Licensure/Certification * N/A
* Experience * Preferred: Medical Office or Surgery Scheduling
Experience, Good EMR experience.
* Essential Responsibilities * Demonstrates compliance with Code
of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve
compliance questions or concerns and reports suspected
* Answers incoming calls and establishes a positive first
impression with patients and physicians, in accordance with system
* Determines where call needs to be forwarded and makes
disposition of all calls that arrive at the practice.
* Communicates with clinical staff for direction of calls with
concerns or questions.
* Completes outbound calls to determine actions to be taken,
evaluates and recommends additional referrals or actions, and
assesses level of satisfaction.
* Acts as resource for information and guidance regarding
services to patients and families as needed.
* Maintains and updates patient demographic information
accurately to computer database, utilizing call center
* Schedules appointments for new and return patients for all
* Reschedules appointments as needed/requested.
* Takes messages from physician line and returns calls or
redirects as needed.
* Performs other duties as assigned.