Parts Clerk - PSP
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Primary Job Duties
SkyWest Airlines, the largest independently owned regional
airline, is currently in search of individuals who take pride in
seeing a job done well. We pride ourselves in being an on-time
airline and are seeking dedicated individuals that understand a
deadline-driven environment, while also maintaining high quality
standards of operational safety and customer service. As a SkyWest
employee, you will be part of an exciting team of professionals
that love working in the travel industry and sharing their
enthusiasm with the passengers. From the seasoned traveler to the
first time flier, we want to make it a great experience.
As a Parts Clerk, you will be responsible for keeping parts
inventory on hand to support our mechanics.
Primary Job Duties:
- Warehouse/Stockroom Inventory Cycle Counts
- Utilize internal computer program to issue, return, process
parts/tooling from stock
- Drive Company Vehicle to Airport Gates for COMAT/AOG and
- Verify, Pull and Prepare Shipments/Receipts
- Data Entry including but not limited to: Emails, Inventory
Counts, Creating Requisitions
- Operate Forklift to load and unload shipments
- Sweep, Mop and keep up with the organization of the
- Otherresponsibilitiesassigned by manager
- This is a night-shift position. You must be willing and
able to work all shifts as assigned.
- Be at least 18 years old or older
- Knowledge of airline parts preferred but not necessary
- Team player - work well with others
- Self-motivated - be able to work without supervision
- Detail oriented / quick learner
- Computer knowledge helpful
- Work under pressure
- Ability to evaluate and solve problems
- Must be in good standing with the company
- Must possess valid driver's license
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass a background check
Physical and Other Requirements
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds routinely, with or without a
- Flexible - schedule is subject to change
- Must be able to work holidays, nights and weekends
Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants
will be contacted.
This position will require the selected candidateto travel
outside the station for training -in addition to the completion of
theirnew hire onboarding.
This job posting may have an
additional video interview requirement. Please monitor your email
and junk folder for additional instructions.
Keywords: SkyWest, Palm Springs , Parts Clerk - PSP, Other , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!