Splash Grill Supervisor
Company: Omni Hotels
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
The 444-room Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa is classic Rancho
Mirage re-imagined for the 21st-century traveler. Our luxurious
Palm Springs hotel rooms surround you in Spanish Colonial-inspired
style and a soothing desert palette of beige, sand, and ivory. With
plenty of space for your peace and your quiet, you'll also open
French doors to your very own private patio or balcony where the
warm desert air and breathtaking views await.
Omni Rancho Las Palmas Resort and Spa's associates enjoy a
dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and
mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a
company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a
culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out.
If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve
others, the Omni Rancho Las Palmas may be your perfect match.
The Splash Supervisor is responsible for ensuring proper
training and supervision of all personnel in the Splashtopia area.
This position also oversees prompt, courteous service in a manner
that complies with Omni food & beverage standards and company
policies and procedures for the Splash operation.
- Responsible for assigned shift, assisting in overall management
- Ensure opening and closing checklists are completed in a timely
- Empathetically listen to guest inquiries and provide
appropriate responses to guest comments and concerns, in order to
ensure guest satisfaction
- Hold pre-shift meetings
- Follow up on established training steps, observing, teaching
and correcting service and procedures as needed
- Assist manager in; scheduling and forecasting both weekly and
- Participate in interviewing new employees as needed
- Prepare maintenance requests and follow-up
- Know emergency procedures and work to prevent accidents to
support a safe environment for guests and associates
- Monitor Front of House food and beverage requisitions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 1 year of food and beverage supervisory or management
experience is preferred
- Must have the ability to manage deadlines effectively
- Previous experience/understanding of PAR controls is
- Must have strong attention to detail, as well as, strong
customer service skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
- Must possess a valid Food Handlers/ServSafe Card and TIPS
Certification, Life Guard Certification optional
- Able to stand and walk for the duration of shift, up to 8 hours
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend/stoop, and push/pull/lift up
- Candidate must be able to handle extreme weather outdoors and
work in various weather conditions.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal
opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law
poster and its supplement are available using the following links:
EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay
Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are
interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts
and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please
send an email to email@example.com.
Keywords: Omni Hotels, Palm Springs , Splash Grill Supervisor, Other , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!