Job Description Summary
Retail Clerk is responsible for the day to day operation and
maintenance of the convenience store at Agua Caliente Fuel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
- Ensures bank is counted and balanced with safe.
- Receive and process new merchandise.
- Maintain orderly and neat presentation of retail
- Responsible for replenishment and stocking of inventory.
- Perform duties and follow all procedures related to the opening
and closing of the retail shop.
- Monitor and report any problems or issues with regard to the
operation of retail shop to Retail Manager.
- Provides excellent customer service to both guest and internal
- Must comply with all applicable ACF System of Internal
Controls, Standard Operating Procedures and all Tribal
Access to Sensitive Areas and Information
As per the ACGC Access Matrix
Required Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 -year guest service experience and/or training or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work with other departments and have excellent
customer service skills.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
stand, move and work throughout the retail shops, offices,
basement, and various areas of the properties, including walking up
to 1 mile, climbing stairs. Must be able to work in a smoke filled
The individual must be able to work with various levels of noise
in the work environment which is usually moderate. Must be able to
grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a
minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient
dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but
not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office
equipment and multi-line telephone. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the