Clinical Quality Improvement Manager 8 Hour Full Time Days
Company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Location: Joshua Tree
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Welcome to Hi-Desert Medical Center, where you'll benefit
- A 59-bed acute primary care facility offering you and your
family first-rate health care close to home
- A wide range of quality inpatient and outpatient diagnostic,
treatment and rehabilitation services, home health and hospice
services, and a variety of community outreach programs
- A dedicated team of quality, caring, health care
Assists with quality patient care by being sensitive to the
needs, interest, and abilities of geriatric patients.
Establishes mechanisms for the department to design, measure,
assess, and improve the quality and customer service of the Service
Identifies priority quality improvement and customer
Schedules the collection of data for these initiatives, and
other ongoing reviews, which serve as quality trending.
Monitors and reviews the results with Service Line staff on a
Achieves measurable improvement in key quality initiatives,
which include both processes, e.g., documentation, and outcome
Achieves measurable improvement in customer service
Assures department compliance with regulatory agencies and other
accrediting body standards, as they are updated or revised.
Maintains personal current knowledge and expertise in the
specialty field of the department, and of regulatory requirements
of the department.
Leads by example to promote excellence in resident care. Models
professional demeanor and acts as a mentor.
Demonstrates ability to delegate and achieve results through
Demonstrates understanding of and ensures compliance with all
State and Federal requirements.
Assumes leadership role for daily operations and takes
Assists with writing and revising, and ensures staff
understanding and compliance with policies, procedures and
Demonstrates the ability to coordinate response to emergencies
in a calm and efficient manner.
Understands and demonstrates ability to work within the
departmental budget. Assists Administrator to prepare operational
and capital budget annually.
Leads the Service Lines monthly CQI and Quarterly CCC meetings
with appropriate P.I. goals.
Monitors organizational compliance with all regulatory
requirements. Reports deficiencies and recommendations for
improvement to the Executive Director.
Meets regularly with the medical director and other staff
physicians to ensure proper communication is maintained.
Ensures that communication with the Acute Hospital is accurate
Accepts call rotation after hours and on weekends with the
Executive Director and other managers. Varies hours worked to
accommodate unit needs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and
- Manual dexterity and mobility
- Lifts, positions and/or transfers Residents
- Occasional prolonged standing/walking.
- Occasionally lifts supplies/equipment
- Contact with residents/patients under a wide variety of
- May be exposed to infections and contagious diseases
- Regularly exposed to the risk of bold borne diseases
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred in a
- Experience in facilitating regulatory surveys and surveyor
visits for Joint Commission, California Department of Public
Health, and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid.
- Certified Healthcare Quality Practitioner (CHQP) certification
required within one year of hire.
- Experience in providing education, team facilitation and
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and presentation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Palm Springs , Clinical Quality Improvement Manager 8 Hour Full Time Days, Other , Joshua Tree, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!