Company: Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation (HBFF) is the largest
nonprofit addiction recovery organization in the United States. It
is also one of the most mission-driven places you will find. The
HBFF team is passionate about providing hope and ultimately
healing. As a living, growing and evolving institution, the
Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is - at our core- a people-powered
organization. HBFF is comprised of 1600+ employees, seventeen
treatment sites and produces $190 million dollars in annual
revenue. This exemplary organization serves nearly 25,000 people
annually and is committed to provide hope and healing for those
experiencing addiction to alcohol and other drugs.
What makes this organization unique is its total ecosystem
approach to prevention, education, research, advocacy and
treatment. All of the parts of the organization work together to
inform, develop and deliver evidence- based practices that help
people reclaim their futures and restore their hope.
Being "a best place to work" is a strategic goal of HBFF and
it's a goal that every employee plays an active role in helping to
achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how encouraged and
energized we each feel about contributing our ideas and performing
to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful work.
We deeply value our employees. Working at HBFF includes a
comprehensive benefits package, including:
Competitive Health, Dental and Vision PlansRetirement savings
plan with employer matchPaid time-offTuition reimbursement
The Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation is proud to be an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. We believe that
diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our
success as a force of healing and hope for individuals, families
and communities affected by addiction to alcohol and other drugs;
and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people
from a diverse candidate pool.
As an Addiction Technician, you will:
- Facilitate and support the recovery activities of
- Coordinate the necessary administrative tasks related to
- Act as a representative of treatment staff and observe patient
activity and unit functions.
- Maintain a visible presence on the unit.
- Circulate throughout building, and alert to fire and safety
- High school or equivalent plus directly related experience
- Computer skills
- Minimum two year's freedom from chemical use problems
- Current CPR certification or obtain within 60 days of hire
- Insurance requires that individuals in this role have no major
motor vehicle violations within the past 3 years.
- Insurance requires that individuals in this role have no
capital violations within the last 5 years.
- Knowledge of Twelve Steps with training in chemical
Keywords: Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation, Palm Springs , Addiction Technician, Other , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!