Oversee shift activities including player services cage
transaction verifications, casino credit, scheduling, compliance
with all Internal Controls, and Title 31 Compliance. Assistant in
implementing and evaluating promotions and revenue tracking
progress with the Morongo Rewards player's card program.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Assumes departmental responsibility in absence of the Cash
- Trains cash operations team members who need further
instruction regarding balancing, player services transactions,
and/or other policies and procedures.
- Adheres to all aspects of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
Program and its regulations including, but not limited to, Title 31
Cash Transactions, Suspicious Activity Reporting and Guest
- Assists in developing and coordinating resolutions to any
deficiencies identified, providing sound and immediate corrective
- Maintains the accountability of the Player Services cash cage
in accordance with company's internal controls and requirements of
the Gaming Commission on Accounting and Internal controls.
- Receives cash, cash equivalents, personal checks cashed for
non-gaming purposes and gaming chips in return for cash.
- Processes and verifies large jackpots.
- Maintain functionality of the ATM's, Ticket Redemption Kiosks,
Currency Recycler and any other Cash Operations managed equipment.
This includes but is not limited to routine cleaning and
maintenance and troubleshooting issues such as hopper and receipt
- Handle and process all guest disputes generated as a result of
machine malfunction or error.
- Process and review Casino Credit applications.
- Maintain 4-Diamond relationships with known players and develop
4-Diamond relationships with potential players.
- Works closely with the Promotions Manager to coordinate Morongo
- Assists in managing all player and potential new player
promotions and recruitment.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of promotional
programs designed to attract and retain large groups of new and
existing guests to the casino.
- Assist with the database for the Marketing Department needs for
direct marketing and player tracking of casino guests.
- Assist in conducting promotions on the gaming floor, through
the online player tracking system and tracking promotions, events,
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Requires strong leadership and motivational skills. Will
interact with various levels of staff, management, government
officials, and the public.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and
training team members; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work
environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations;
grooming standards, planning, monitoring, and appraising job
results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining team members;
developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies,
procedures, and productivity standards.
Good working knowledge of all cash operations cashiering
functions, procedures and policies in a casino environment is
required. In-depth knowledge of advertising, promotions, special
events, direct mail, and player tracking. Must have computer
knowledge and be skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel. Must have at
least 2 years of cash operations experience including frontline,
team member window, and vault experience. Strong math and
money-handling skills are a necessity. Good interpersonal, oral and
written skills are a necessity. Must possess a high regard for
guest service and team member relations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED required and at least 3 years related
experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education
and experience in high volume cash operations and gaming reward
card programs. Two years of Supervisory experience preferred.
Casino Credit experience preferred.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must undergo and successfully pass a background investigation to
obtain and maintain a gaming license issued by the Morongo Gaming
Tact and diplomacy are essential. Ability to interpret documents
such as rules and regulations, instructions and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to
speak effectively to guests and team members.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Ability to solve practical problems. Ability to interpret a
variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
talk or hear. The team member frequently is required to walk and
reach with hands and arms. The team member is occasionally required
to sit. The team member may need to lift and/or move up to 25
pounds and lift and/or move over 50 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision,
depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
This is a fast paced work environment and the position requires
the ability to cope with it. The casino environment has moderate to
loud noise levels and is a smoking environment.
A typical workweek shall be 40 hours. The team member is
expected to devote such time and energy as is reasonably necessary
to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
Occasionally further availability may be required, including
evenings, weekends, holidays and special events. The team member
may be required to be available by telephone or other electronic
communication device during normal business hours and in case of
after hour emergencies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer while practicing Native
American preference according to law.