Guest Service Representative
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: June 6, 2021
SP+ Hospitality is currently appointing new Guest Service
Representatives! - Join our high energy team today!
We promote from within! - 90% of our managerial
positions are filled with internal talent!
Who will I be working for?
We are the "The Hospitality Parking Company" SP+ Hospitality
manages more 4 and 5 diamond locations than any other parking
company in the world! Join our full-time, part-time or seasonal
team and enjoy a FUN work location with well-trained teams and
Does a fast paced, exciting, ever changing environment excite
Would you enjoy working at an exclusive, luxury hotel or resort
Do you posses the spirit to serve?
If so, this opportunity might be right for
What do I do as a Guest Service
As our newest team member will be an integral part of the warm
welcome and fond farewell process.
Some duties include:
- Greeting all guests that enter or exit hotel or garage,
displaying 5 star/diamond standards.
- Collecting valet parking fees using latest technology, parking
- Answering phones with a smile.
This job posting does not include the full range of
functions/duties of the position. Associate will be required to
perform any other job-related duties as assigned by their
supervisor including the corporate office.
This document does not create any employment contract, implied or
otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship. A full
job description is available upon request.
Let's be sure you possess these minimal requirements
Are you Neat, Clean and Polite? It's our company motto!
- Ability to smile, acknowledges, greet and extend a warm welcome
to each customer.
- Ability to maintain high standard of cleanliness of work area,
personal appearance, organization, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English in both written
and oral forms.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to sit or stand for longer periods of time (up to 6 or
8 hours, less break)
- Ability to answer the telephone and speak with guests in order
to provide directions, record ticket numbers or provide overall
- Ability to manually calculate rates offhand, without the help
of a calculator or fee computer
- Ability to work outside and withstand extreme temperatures
- Ability to use hands and arms in repeated motions (making
change, punching clock, etc.)
SP+ Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer committed in
policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all
job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual
orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected
by federal or state law. SP+ Hospitality does not tolerate
harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on
the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual
exercised his or her EEO rights.
*USA Parking will provide reasonable accommodations during its
interviews for individuals with disabilities, including providing a
sign language interpreter, upon request. Please email your request
for a reasonable accommodation to this email address:
Keywords: Anonymous, Palm Springs , Guest Service Representative, Other , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!