* Job Objective: A brief overview of the position. * Position is
responsible for department cleanliness, food preparation, customer
service and maintaining stock in assigned areas.
* Reports to * Production manager- Chef /Retail Manager
* Supervises * None
* Ages of Patients * Pediatric
* Blood Borne Pathogens * Minimal/ No Potential
* Qualifications * Education * N/A
* Licensure/Certification * Required: Current Food Handler's
* Preferred: Current Serve Safe certificate
* Experience * Required: None
* Preferred: 6 months of restaurant or food service
* Essential Responsibilities * Demonstrates compliance with Code
of Conduct and compliance policies, and takes action to resolve
compliance questions or concerns and report suspected
* Prepares foods according to recipes and standards.
* Maintains stock levels in assigned area.
* Portions and plates foods.
* Cleans and sanitizes assigned areas.
* Learns and follows standards regarding portion sizes.
* Follows regulated hygiene standards
* Works all production shifts
* Follows proper safety procedures related to food service
equipment and knives.
* Follows proper safety procedures related to preparation and
holding of foods.
* Takes responsibility for attending all required inservice
* Prepares patient trays according to diets and requests.
* Dates and stores food.
* Follows infection control guidelines for handling soiled
dishes and utensils
* Ensures dishes/pots clean prior to storing
* Ensures proper procedure followed for cleaning dishes,
utensils, and pots
* Keeps work area clean
* Documents dish machine temperatures
* Reports all sharps found on soiled trays to supervisor
* Follows food safety guidelines
* Keeps work station clean, organized and sanitized.
* Achieves Customer satisfaction goals for the dept.
* Performs other duties as assigned.