Digital Marketing Applications Specialist (5741)
Company: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Description Summary
Responsible for the oversite of the ACC Digital Applications to
ensure a loyalty experience while promoting the brand of the Agua
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
- Oversite of the loyalty mobile app to ensure it is meeting the
desired marketing objectives.
- Develop digital concepts, which engage current and prospective
guests while supporting our brand positioning across all digital
- Create compelling visual concepts for email, social media,
mobile app and internet advertising to support media campaign
objectives and increase conversions.
- Update content and provide design improvements for all things
digital (website, mobile app, player portal, online and app gaming,
- Work with supporting departments to ensure promotions, offers,
notifications are continually being updated.
- Develop and manage digital content messaging for distribution
on the digital display networks (Cisco Vision, Facebook, Google
Display Network, etc.)
- Capture feedback for continuous improvement of the digital
applications. Coordinate issue resolution and design improvements
with key departments.
- Develop and communicate key measurement analytics such
engagement, lifetime value and brand affinity to demonstrate
- Be an advocate for all things digital including the ACC Loyalty
mobile app with executive and department leadership.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of and appreciation for
digital best practices and competitor programs to gain
understanding of trending behaviors and the marketplace.
- Develop and communicate ACC Digital Applications strategy and
Access to Sensitive Areas and Information (ACCRS & SRC)
As per the ACGM Access Matrix
Required Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (BA) or equivalent from a
two-year college or technical school; or at least three (4) years'
experience in a Marketing Department, Casino Marketing Department,
and/or advertising group.
- At least four (4) years design experience in a broad array of
digital assets, including email, websites, social media, mobile app
and internet advertising.
- Work experience with loyalty programs and mobile application
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill required.
- Expert skills in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects with Mac
- Development of email, SMS and Push Notification campaigns.
- Strong technical skills with the demonstrated ability to learn
other computer languages and /or software systems.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to
stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties,
including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a
desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Also may be
subjected to a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office
environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment.
Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move
goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and
sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment
including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator,
general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Keywords: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino, Palm Springs , Digital Marketing Applications Specialist (5741), Other , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!