Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Clean public and employee restrooms and showers. Clean glass in
public and employee areas. Clean floor surfaces in public or
employee space using designated chemicals, supplies, and equipment.
Dust surfaces in assigned area. Empty trash containers, ashtrays,
and ash urns in public areas into proper containers. Inspect
condition of furniture for tears, rips, and stains and report
damages. Clean and maintain lights. Post caution signs to limit
traffic when necessary.
Contact other departments directly for urgent repairs. Respond
promptly to requests from guests and other departments. Identify
and report preventative or other maintenance issues in public areas
or guest rooms.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
* Follow all company and safety and security policies and
procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards,
accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and
certifications; properly store flammable materials.
* Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and
professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary
* Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company
standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist
individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine
* Speak with others using clear and professional language.
* Support team to reach common goals.
* Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
* Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less
than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
* Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending,
twisting, pulling, and stooping.
* Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
* Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant
* Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
* Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive