Location: Indian Wells
Posted on: May 3, 2021
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our
caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing
efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Chief Accountant will be responsible for the day to day
finance and accounts operations (Daily Report, IJ review, Opera
postings, etc.); will support Director of Finance with budget and
forecasting; will be involved with Accounts receivables, working
along with shared services both with event billing to collections;
responsible for organizing and overseeing month and year end
closing, preparing recurring journal entries and coordinating with
other departments for review of their financial P&L;
responsible for overseeing reconciliations monthly along with
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional
performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career
opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if
you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Minimun of 2 years relevant experience in financial and
- Excellent strategic planning skills and able to interact at all
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Strong PC skills including Excel, Word, and financial
accounting system use (Oracle Preferred)
- Work experience with Symphony, Opera and Oracle is highly
regarded and/or ability to learn new hotel systems in a timely
- Flexibility to assist with operations.
Keywords: Hyatt, Palm Springs , Chief Accountant, Other , Indian Wells, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!