A/V Technician Supervisor (8022)
Company: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Description Summary
Responsible for overseeing setup and teardown for all audio,
video, lighting, media systems and technical equipment utilized on
property directly in regards to all meeting rooms, pool areas,
hotel rooms, lounges, retail outlets, and special event areas.
Assists the Audio Video Technician on the strategy and
implementation of all systems and coordination of all guest related
functions. Assists in the fulfillment of all entertainment and
media systems for all of the property's venues and public
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
- Responsible for overseeing all technical setups including
audio, lighting, video, music and page for all of the property
venues as specified.
- Responsible for equipment inventory and tracking on a daily
basis to ensure that company assets are not lost or damaged.
- Responsible to lead Daily Maintenance and cleaning on all
equipment, in a/v racks, a/v rooms, and permanent installed
- Coordinates setup and removal times with other departments
directly involved in the areas of equipment usage.
- Assist in fulfilling all technical specifications for Meetings
and special events to ensure that all performance riders and client
needs are met.
- Prepares and processes invoices and requisitions.
- Ensure all technical (audio/visual) requirements are queued up
for all clients.
- Coordinate with necessary external approved vendors and
internal departments to ensure efficiency of all systems, and
- Assist with the load-in and load-out of any equipment, gear,
staging or signage required for events on the hotel property.
- Ensure that event orders are completed on-time.
- Maintain timely procedures for the tracking and execution of
all pertinent invoices and bills.
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Must adhere to all Tribal Ordinance, Regulations, and the ACCRS
and SRC System of Internal Controls, and Standard Operating
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
Required Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 5 years Audio Visual experience and/or training; or
combination of education and experience.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, computer literate,
the ability to work with all departments and have excellent
customer relation skills.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties,
including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs, and sitting at
desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to
work in a smoke filled environment. Must be able to work in a
"lighting subdued" environment for extended periods of time. Must
be able to work in extreme weather conditions to include extreme
heat and cold weather.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but
will escalate when located in the casino environment to include
entertainment venues. Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or
carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an
intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to
use office equipment including but not limited to: a computer
keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line
Keywords: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino, Palm Springs , A/V Technician Supervisor (8022), Other , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!