Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- providing a full range of nursing care in an interdisciplinary
- treating patients and providing advice and emotional
support to them and their families.
- to order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify
and assess patients' conditions.
- assess and evaluate patients' needs.
- apply sound nursing judgment in patient care management
- provide primary and emergency care for occupational and
non-occupational injuries and illnesses.
- administer over-the-counter and prescription medications as
- collaborate with the nursing team to create a Plan of Care for
- direct and guide ancillary personnel and maintain standards of
- observing and assessing their records, symptoms, and reactions
to treatment and care.
- extensive interaction with patients' families as well, guiding
and instructing them in aftercare measures.
- A graduate of an approved school of nursing is required, and
must be currently licensed by the State Board of Nursing.
- 1 - 3 years of experience working as a RN in a related
setting is preferred.
- Must possess and maintain a current valid license to practice
as a Registered Nurse.
This job is for a duration of 3 months.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Evolvinc, Palm Springs , Registered Nurse (RN), Other , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!