Special Events Coordinator (7450)
Company: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Description Summary
Assist the Special Events Management in the creation,
development, implementation and execution of all promotions,
special events, etc. for the property and outside exhibitions.
Provides additional support as needed to the Marketing management
Essential Duties and Responsibilities(other duties may be
- Assist the Special Events Management team in creating and
maintaining special events calendar to ensure continued revenue
objectives are met and promotions/events are prepared for in a
- Work with Casino Marketing team to create new special events
and follow up with the execution of events.
- Must be comfortable in large group settings and able to MC
- Provide support in the areas of reception, filing, reporting
and tracking for all aspects of special events.
- Assist in preparing, obtaining approval signatures, and
submissions to ACGC.
- Assist in the preparation of all paperwork distributed to other
departments to inform them of any upcoming events and promotions as
well as what's needed from their department.
- Coordinate all paperwork needed for all promotional events
including but not limited to winners logs and winners release
- Assist with monitoring and executing promotions and events for
compliance with the approved submission. Responsible for providing
feedback on the execution of promotions and events including guest
- Arrange and order all necessary promotional materials including
but not limited to decorations and gifts for the events and
- Work closely with support departments that are involved with
the execution of the events. (EVS, Engineering, IT, Food &
Beverage, Slot Department, Table Games Department, etc.)
- Provide support for overall Agua Caliente Casinos management
- Maintain timely procedures for the tracking and execution of
all pertinent invoices and bills with regard to special events and
off property events.
- Provide excellent guest service and willing to work nights,
weekends and Holidays as required.
- Comply with all applicable Tribal regulations, internal
controls and policies and procedures. Document and report all
exceptions/variations/deviations immediately upon awareness.
- Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
Required Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 1 year Event Management and/or Promotional experience
and/or training; or combination of education and experience.
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills and
have the ability to work with all departments.
- Must have exceptional customer relations skills and innovative
thinking for the development of promotions and events.
- Must be able to communicate in English (Spanish a plus.)
- Must be completely proficient in Microsoft applications
including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Must have excellent grammatical skills.Working
Conditions/Physical DemandsTo perform this job successfully, the
individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout
theoffice area and properties, including walking up to 1 mile,
climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/workstation for the duration
of the shift. Also may be subjected to a smoke filled
environment.Typically the individual will be housed in an office
environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment.
Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move
goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and
sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment
including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator,
general office equipment and multi-line telephone.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
Keywords: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino, Palm Springs , Special Events Coordinator (7450), Other , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!