Ace Club Operations Manager (8036)
Company: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Description Summary
Under the direction of the Senior Director of Marketing, manage
overall operations and is responsible for the effective and
successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and
safety measures. Ensure safe and efficient operations. Serve as a
company representative on regulatory issues. Enhance the
operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of
information flow and management, business processes, enhanced
management reporting and looks for opportunities to expand systems.
Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's
policies and applicable laws.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
- Oversees operational systems processes, and infrastructure
while looking for opportunities of improvement or revision.
- Manages day to day business operations of the department
including balancing the responsibilities of various business lines
such as business analysis, vendor and risk management.
- Work with ACE Club shift managers to set and meet daily and
quarterly ACE club goals.
- Plays a significant role in long-term planning, project status
reporting and implementing change control processes.
- Oversees and coordinates with database analyst teams monthly,
quarterly and annually production levels of the ACE club
- Identify trends and assess opportunities to improve upon
processes and internal controls and execution of new systems roll
- Enforces all standard operating procedures and internal
controls in the organization and recommends changes for improvement
to the Senior Director of Marketing / VP of marketing
- Maintains and establishes open communication and works closely
with the Marketing staff as well as other department heads.
- Prepares monthly department recaps and monthly variance reports
for areas of responsibility
- Review and collaborates with hiring, training and scheduling by
reinforcing positive morale and company values for all ACE Club
- Coordinates the implementation of the ACE Club programs as well
as additional guest programs implemented by the organization.
- Raises and tracks issues and conflicts, removes barriers, by
resolving issues involving high level casino guest and daily
operations and escalates to appropriate level of management when
- Provides clarity and support to ACE Club shift managers.
- Establishes and maintains credible, professional relationships
with clients, internal business lines and external vendors.
- Offers support to the Senior director of Marketing / VP of
Marketing in areas of companywide training programs reinforcing
operational infrastructure between all ACE Clubs operations and
between departments to ensure consistency and quality standards are
- Runs miscellaneous reports on an as needed/as requested basis.
Generate and review standardized reports as they relate to ACE Club
and customer functions.
- Ensure the highest level of customer service for club members
and all guests.
- Coordinates, directs and evaluates ACE club shift managers in
the areas of policies, procedures and job performance. Ensures
adherence to policies and procedures and internal controls.
- Coordination of promotions in conjunction with the Director of
Special Events and marketing team members.
- Management of Fiscal departmental budgets.
- Responsible for assigning, ordering and maintaining of uniforms
for the department.
- Oversees variances and operational standards of box office
- Responsible for supervision of others as designated by the
Senior Director of Marketing/ VP of marketing
- Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the
organizational policies and applicable laws.
- ACE Club Shift managers
- ACE Representatives and Supervisors
- Marketing Ambassadors
- Box Office Representatives and Supervisor
- Bus Coordinator
Access to Sensitive Areas and Information
As per the ACGC Access Matrix
- All forms related to assigned areas
- Customer comp tickets
- HR forms
- Purchase Requisitions
- Bank authorization slip
Education and/or Experience
- 5 or more years of marketing, ACE Club casino experience
preferred, or the educational and working experience
- Must demonstrate strong organizational and systematic
abilities, along with communication, presentation and time
- Must demonstrate strong leadership abilities.
- Must demonstrate a strong ability to multi-task and work under
pressure while maintaining excellent guest service skills.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel software
- In-depth understanding of the management and operations of all
casino and tourism business.
- Advanced customer service skills and stage presence skills
- Previous supervisory experience preferred
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties,
including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a
desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to
work in a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office
environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment.
Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move
goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and
sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment
including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator,
general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Keywords: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino, Palm Springs , Ace Club Operations Manager (8036), Other , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!