Certified Nursing Assistant Part Time 12hr Days 3- Sinatra
Company: Tenet Healthcare Corporation
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The nursing assistant provides patient care under the direct
supervision of a registered nurse. Access to all Patient Health
Information for treatment purposes only.
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Telemetry leads placement and troubleshooting.
- The ability to obtains information and interpret information in
terms of the patient's needs.
- In the knowledge of growth and development.
- In the understanding of the range of treatment needed by these
patients, as appropriate to the ages of the patients served.
- Aware of patients individualized plan of care including goals
- Provides information to the charge nurse that assists in the
development and revision of the plan of care.
- Carries out teaching activities identified in the treatment
plan under the supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- Orients patients to unit.
- Reports unsafe conditions to appropriate personnel.
- Utilizes universal precautions.
- Reports potential crisis situations to the nurse in
- Makes patient rounds.
- Responds to patients request for assistance (call light) in a
- Attends report at the beginning of the shift and assumes
responsibility for assigned groups of patients.
- Maintains current CNA (if applicable) and CPR
- Participates in designated P.I. activities.
- Demonstrates guest relations in communication, cooperation, and
in giving assistance to patients, physicians, co-workers and
visitors in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Acts as the patients advocate and assure that patient rights
- Organizes and provides care to assigned patients in accordance
with the plan of care.
- Identifies patient safety risk issues and provides and
maintains for patient safety.
- Organizes and provides care based on priority patient needs and
scheduled activities of patients.
- Obtains on admission patients height, weight, and vital signs
and documents these appropriately.
- Takes and records vital signs, and patient weights according to
physician orders or unit protocol.
- Observes for and documents changes in patient's appearance,
behavior and reports changes to the Registered Nurse.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Education - entry level, vocational training, specialized
skills and certification
- Current California Nursing Assistant Certification maintained
at all times
- Current American Heart Association BLS
- CPI training completed within three months of hire
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with staff, patients and families
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare Corporation, Palm Springs , Certified Nursing Assistant Part Time 12hr Days 3- Sinatra, Other , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!