Revenue Auditor (6890)
Company: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Description Summary
Ensures that all revenue source documents flow throughout the
accounting system to the General Ledger in an appropriate and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
- Must adhere to all aspects of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
Program and its regulations including,but not limited to, Title 31
- Suspicious Activity Reporting and Customer Identification
- Performs audits of the Table Games and Casino Cash Cage
documentation to ensure that their revenue is properly accounted
for and reported.Audits records for proper compliance with the
casinos internal controls as it relates to the applicable
- Audits Table Games requests for fill/credit and fill/credit
- Pulls Slot audit tickets from all machines and provides data
entry for computerized spreadsheets.
- Record hard meter readings on a weekly basis.Enter and
reconcile Slot payoffs by cashier.
- Generate daily reports and large audit variances.Track Manual
Slot voucher slips.
GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and/or Experience High
- school diploma or GED. 1-3 years related experience and/or
training, or equivalent combination of education and
- Must be able to use 10 key with some data entry experience.
Must be able to communicate in English.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able
to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties,
including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a
desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to
work in a smoke filled environment. Typically the individual will
be housed in an office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate,
but will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be
able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods
weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and
sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment
including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator,
general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Keywords: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino, Palm Springs , Revenue Auditor (6890), Other , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!