Job Description Summary
Responsible for minor maintenance of slot machines. Assigned a
pouch bank during their shift for the purpose of making change for
guests and processing small hand pays. Provides excellent service
to guests, explaining the various games available in the
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be
- Must adhere to all aspects of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
Program and its regulations including,
- but not limited to, Title 31 Cash Transactions, Suspicious
Activity Reporting and Customer
- Identification requirements.
- Assigned a pouch bank during their shift. Responsible for
accurately processing slot jackpot payouts
- and hand pays according to the approved system of internal
- Maintains a clean and orderly working environment.
- Replenishes slot machines with slot ticket paper, as needed
according to the approved system of
- internal controls.
- Checks Slot machines to determine if there is fraudulent
- Process Slot Jackpots according to the approved system of
- Retrieves cash or tickets stuck in Slots.
- Generates manual slot/hand pay tickets.
GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or GED. Must pass Slot Math test. Must be
able to communicate in English.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties,
including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a
desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Must be able to
work in a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office
environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually
moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment.
Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move
goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and
sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment
including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator,
general office equipment and multi-line telephone.