Guest Services Representative (7042)
Company: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: May 3, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Accommodates guest of the Hotel by performing the following
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be
* Monitor and analyze room inventory to maximize occupancy and
increase average rate.
* Answers the telephone using appropriate greeting.
* Process guest telephone request in a timely manner
* Understand and implementing new and existing front office
* Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere welcome
using a positive and clear speaking voice, Use positive body
* Computes bill, collects payment, and makes changes for guest,
verify and imprint credit card for authorization using VISA
* Help train new and existing employees for the efficient operation
of the department.
* Assigned reservation based on resort availability and guest
preference. Give choice of smoking or non-= smoking room, and
notify guest of check in and out time.
* Keeps records of room availability and guest s accounts, and
Deposits guests valuables in hotel safe deposit box..
* Memorize and communicate deposit and guarantee policies. Issue
room keys, and escort instructions to bellhop.
* Responsible for accurately processing transactions.
* Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organizations
* Responsibilities include assistants to train Guest
Representatives I in taking reservations and operating Computer
terminals and printers to store and receive reservation data.
GAMING EXPERIENCE NOT REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, circumference, and
* Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent combination of education
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must me able to
stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties,
including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a
desk/work station for the duration of the shift. Also may be
subjected to a smoke filled environment.
Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but
will escalate when located in the casino environment. Must be able
to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing
a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient
dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but
not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office
equipment and multi-line telephone.
Keywords: Agua Caliente Spa Resort & Casino, Palm Springs , Guest Services Representative (7042), Other , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!