HR Representative - Human Resources
Company: Eisenhower Medical Center
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: July 28, 2022
* Job Objective: A brief overview of the position.
* Works under the direction of the Relationship Manager. Supports a
Relationship Manager's primary areas of responsibility for benefit,
compensation, and recruitment.
* Reports to
* Human Resources Relationship Manager
* Ages of Patients
* Blood Borne Pathogens
* Minimal/ No Potential
* Required: Bachelor's degree
* Preferred: PHR or SPHR certification
* Required: 3 - 5 years HR experience.
* Preferred: Healthcare knowledge and background
* Essential Responsibilities
* Works closely with employees and Directors on Tuition
reimbursements to ensure paperwork is correct per guidelines.
* Support Open Enrollment process.
* Provides information, interpretation and guidance to employees
regarding the benefit programs including LTD, Life Insurance and
AD&D claims and completes documentation as needed.
* Answers basic retirement and pension questions.
* HOPE Fund management.
* Monthly Longevity packets.
* Ad hoc coordinate retirement: order plates, contact leader for
party information, create flyers.
* Conducts equity and YOE analyses as requested.
* Creates and/or updates job descriptions in Performance
* Leave of Absence Program
* Manage the Leave of Absence program for the Division.
* Track on a weekly basis those that are on leave of absence using
reports from Workday and Matrix.
* Ensure that HRSRs, are processing and updating leave of absence
* Facilitate the Interactive Accommodation Process with Directors
and Employees including documenting the outcome.
* Keep HR Relationship Manager updated on a weekly basis.
* Employee Relations
* Assist the HR Relationship Manager with E.R. investigations and
compliance hotline complaints.
* Considered a Workday Super-User - a SME for Workday questions
regarding functionality and business process.
* Update protocols as needed and educate the rest of HR team on the
* Handle create/edit/move supervisory orgs; create positions;
compensation changes and request one-time payments.
* HRIS Reporting
* Monthly, bi-monthly and ad-hoc reports needed for compliance and
as requested by leadership.
* Co-facilitates General Orientation and conducts
* Rotationally organize General Orientation: generating handouts,
ordering food, dispersing collected handouts
* Coordinate new manager orientation.
* Recruitment Support as needed.
* Including processing of relocation reimbursements and those bonus
* Updates the Position Control Log according to protocol.
* Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Eisenhower Medical Center, Palm Springs , HR Representative - Human Resources, Human Resources , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!