Company: Trina Turk
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Responsible for the flow of merchandise from the point of delivery
to the sales floor. -Responsible for receiving, unpacking,
processing, organizing and storing merchandise. -Ensure that
products are easily accessible, visually appealing and constantly
available. -Assist in enhancing the brand image of both the
products and the store and positively impacting the customer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: - - - - - - - - -
- Contribute to the profitability of the retail operation by
receiving, handling and helping to manage the inventory of
merchandise and supplies in a timely and organized manner.
- Check incoming and outgoing merchandise and supply deliveries
for accuracy, verifying that quantities received match bills of
lading, purchase orders and other documents. -
- Open each incoming shipment, initial transfers/packing
- Safely stage incoming shipments and maintain ongoing and
proactive communication with key partners about new arrivals, order
overages and shortages and delivery delays.
- Participate in formal periodic inventory audits, external
transfers, damaged merchandise and returns. -
- Decrease store shrinkage by researching inventory discrepancies
and report suspicious activates to the store manager.
- Ship merchandise and supplies in and out of inventory to
internal locations in a timely manner.
- Provide timely communication about transfers and shipping with
corporate and store locations via e-mail including transfer numbers
and tracking information.
- Ensure swim products are sensored and yellow packing slips are
scanned to the corporate swim buyer the same day.
- File all paperwork from incoming/outgoing shipments in the
appropriate binders under monthly tabs.
- Assist with changing light bulbs on the sales floor and in the
- Notify store manager when inventory levels are low in
bags/garment bags/tissue paper and other supplies.
- Organize stock room by size and collection, reprint tags when
needed and change out plastic hangers when broken. Ensure that
accurate labeling, logical placement, neat arrangements, and
cleanliness are maintained.
- Assist with running errands (dry cleaning drop off/pick-up)
snow cleanup/salting and other miscellaneous tasks.
- Demonstrate ownership, accountability and initiative.
- Prepare packages for external shipment.
- Record all time worked accurately, promptly and honestly.
- Follow all loss prevention policies and producers.
- Maintain a balance between service and daily tasks. Reports to
Qualifications and Guidelines:
- Strong organization, multi-tasking and versatility,
communication and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and cooperative nature
- Previous warehouse, logistics, stock, receiving, inventory or
retail experience required
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions: - - - - - - -Ladder
climbing - - - - - - -Lifting up to 50 pounds without assistance -
- - - - - -Bending, twisting, reaching, pushing, pulling and
performing repetitive motions - - - - - - -Standing and walking for
up to 8 hours - - - - - - -Moving large quantities of
Keywords: Trina Turk, Palm Springs , Operations Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!