Guest Service Agent
Company: Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others'
vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world
premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at
destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver
unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true. Two
nights of Audit and T Guest Service Shifts Job Summary:Ensuring
guest satisfaction from the moment a guest arrives at the resort
until they check-out. Provide directions to guests to local
destinations. Maintain supplies for the front desk area. Answer
general interest calls to the area. Responsible for all Front Desk
duties such as (but not limited to) check-in, check-out, PBX
Operation, reservations, assist with concierge duties, proper cash
handling, and any and all reporting required as per shift
checklist. The Resort prides itself on the level of personalized
service we provide. Therefore, we expect our Front Desk Staff to
maintain a high level of integrity and service and to always attend
to our guests' needs in a professional manner. Job Expectations:1.
Display a pleasant, professional, and guest-oriented attitude at
all times.2. Have an understanding of what is expected of your
resort and you as its representative.3. Arrive at your workplace in
a timely manner. Must be in uniform or professional dress.4. Comply
with the resort and department codes, policies, procedures, and
regulations.5. Consider and understand guests/guestrooms' security,
privacy & comforts.6. Be willing to participate in team efforts and
communicate with fellow employees.7. Know and be able to complete
job-specific duties for the shift you are working.8. Communicate
any uncompleted issues to the next shift departments as needed.9.
Participate in all required health and safety meetings/classes.
- Register check-in guests, check-out guests, confirm pending
reservations, answer and direct phone calls, PBX Operations, take
messages, and communicate with additional front desk clerks as
- Use a computer to input information regarding in house
- Handle credit cards and money. Assist guests with any
questions, problems, or concerns and be able to communicate any
unknown situations to the proper department or person.
- Know local points of interest and be able to give
- Maintain a tidy and operational workspace and area.
- Learn and be able to do any front desk clerk position as set
forth in the procedures manual.
- Night audit
- Effectively deal with guest problems in the absence of
supervisory staff members, and resolve unusual or difficult
situations to the guests' satisfaction.
- Assist with any special projects as assigned by Supervisor.
Knowledge, Skill, and Experience: Minimum Education (or substitute
- High school diploma or equivalentMinimum Experience required:
- 1+ year in a related fieldSkills Required:
- Must have good oral and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal
opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and
sustaining an inclusive culture.
Keywords: Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Palm Springs , Guest Service Agent, Hospitality & Tourism , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!