Dialysis RN - Float Team ($5k bonus and shift differential available!)
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: September 12, 2019
In Center- RN DaVita is seeking a standout Dialysis Registered
Nurse who is looking to join our all-star Float team! ?You can make
an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their
families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney
disease.What you can expect:
- A team that feels and functions like a family. Staff RNs are a
central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians. Work
alongside technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers,
physicians and the center manager. ?
- Fun is one of our core values.? Happier nurses = healthier
- Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are
often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique
treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of
nursing skills and knowledge. ?
- Fast paced. Our RNs oversee up to 12 patients at a given time,
and up to 3 Patient Care Technicians who assist with patient
observations, measuring stats and machine set-up. You will work
hard with your head, heart and hands each day.
- Schedule. Shifts are typically 12 hours, 3 days/week, Mon-Sat
(closed Sundays). Some holidays required.
- Clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of
facilities meeting or exceeding CMS?s standards in the government?s
two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to
improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality
improvement initiatives.What we?ll provide:
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is
committed to providing robust development and experience for
nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving
role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions,
integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that
- Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000
tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship
opportunity. CNN and CDN certification reimbursement. ?
- 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take
- Comprehensive benefits package: including medical, dental,
vision, 401k plan, $2,500 cash gift for new parents, back-up child
and elder care and so much moreSome details about this position:
- $5k Bonus, $5/hr shift differential, mileage and travel pay
available for this opportunity!
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings,
evenings, weekends, and holiday?
- The coverage area for this position includes the Palm Springs
area clinics (Palm Desert, Indio, Cathedral City, etc), Banning,
Beaumont and HemetRequirements:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of
- 1 year of recent in-center hemodialysis experience
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way.
You know, the way you?d want your own care to be?
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound
recommendations in stressful situations?
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with
patients and teammates?
- Adaptability to work in various locations, with different
patients and teams
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N);?
three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be
substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and OutlookYou
might also have (a.k.a. nice-to-haves):
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency
Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
(CDN)Ready to make a difference in the lives of patients? Take the
first step at https://careers.davita.com
Keywords: DaVita, Palm Springs , Dialysis RN - Float Team ($5k bonus and shift differential available!), Healthcare , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!