Nurse Practitioner Breast Oncology
Company: Palm Health Resources
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: August 29, 2019
Oncology opening in Palm Springs, California. This and other
physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
SUMMARYPrestigious Cancer Center is seeking an experienced Oncology
Nurse Practitioner to provide direct patient care to Oncology
patients and support to a multidisciplinary health team working
within the scope of the Certified Nurse Practitioner license and
hospital privileges. Providing unrivaled medical care and
comprehensive cancer services in all areas of Oncology.
Demonstrates commitment to system values through customer focus and
process improvements. This is a full-time day shift position in an
outpatient setting! Excellent Quality of Life!!EDUCATIONSuccessful
completion of a Master's Degree in nurse practitioner program.
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to assist the
physician in diagnosing, treating and managing patients in the
Breast Cancer Program.
- Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations, and
record the data in the patient's electronic medical record; write
progress notes; prepare patient workups and summaries noting
pertinent positive or negative findings.
- Order and schedule laboratory studies, imaging studies and
diagnostic procedures; explain the necessity, preparation, nature
and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic
procedures to the patient.
- Functions independently to perform a complete history and
- Formulates a treatment plan.
- Uses evidence-based practice guidelines and assessment
- Prescribe medication and treatments and monitors the
effectiveness of interventions.
- Completes documentation and patient billing
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team members by making
- Facilitates patient and family education.
- Determines eligibility of patient for entry into clinical
- Relays appropriate information regarding patient care to the
- Provides symptom management.
- Provides on-call coverage as coordinated with physician and
weekend call as assigned through the Breast Program Medical
- First call for practice with oncology centralized triage.
- Perform other duties incidental to the work described
herein.LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATIONCalifornia licensure as a Nurse
Practitioner, California Nurse Practitioner Furnisher number, AHA
CPR (required).EXPERIENCEMinimum three years relevant experience
providing patient care in a medical oncology or similar setting
(preferred).COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Est. Salary: $110,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Dental, Matching 403B, Life,
Disability, CME Monies, Relocation Assistance, Tuition
Reimbursement and MUCH MORE!Job Type: Full-time Keyphrases:
oncology jobs, oncologist jobs, radiation oncologist jobs, oncology
nurse jobs, hematology oncology jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs,
oncology hematology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, radiation
oncology jobs, gynecological oncology jobs, gynecology oncologist
jobs, clinical oncology jobs, clinical oncologist jobs
Keywords: Palm Health Resources, Palm Springs , Nurse Practitioner Breast Oncology, Healthcare , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!