Acute Care Travel PT Needed in PALM SPRINGS, CA
Company: Preferred Healthcare Staffing
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: December 8, 2018
Physical Therapist – Acute Care
Acute Care Facilities in Palm Springs, CA are looking for enthusiastic Physical Therapists to join their team for a 13-week travel assignment with the possibility to extend. Preferred’s physical therapists are experts in movement and function and take pride in their ability to assess and build treatment plans amongst a diverse patient population.
Still want to hear more? Ask us about our positions and start dates across the nation! We can help with temporary housing. For more information call 800-787-6787 or apply online today! Preferred Healthcare offers competitive salary and the best benefits in the industry. Come experience the Preferred difference in your career today.
• PT State License
• BLS/CPR Certification
• 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
• Demonstrate clinical reasoning in synthesizing complex evaluation data identifying diagnosis and developing a comprehensive plan of care.
• Perform age appropriate competency skills in area of practice and with respect to individual patient’s problems.
• Follow intervention protocols and alter plan of care appropriately.
• Discharge patient when goals have been met or medical necessity is no longer warrants intervention.
• Work cooperatively with supervisors and peers to contribute to the overall productivity of the team.
• Perform all duties promptly and responsibly in a competent and caring manner.
What We Offer
• Competitive pay package
• Comprehensive training
• Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
• Retirement planning and savings options
• Continuing Education reimbursement
• Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
Palm Springs, CA
Best Benefits Position
Physical Therapy/ PT
Keywords: Preferred Healthcare Staffing, Palm Springs , Acute Care Travel PT Needed in PALM SPRINGS, CA, Healthcare , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!