Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job Title: Physical Therapist
Job Location: Rancho Mirage, CA
Job Duration: 3-4 Months Contract (Possibilities of Extension)
Pay range : $50 - $55/hr. on W 2.
- Administers and directs support staff to administer patient treatment as prescribed by a physician.
- Participates in programs to enhance the quality of patient care, and other department functions.
- Provides mentorship to new employees and student clinical instruction.
- Demonstrates compliance with Code of Conduct and compliance policies and takes action to resolve compliance questions or concerns and report suspected violations.
- Performs evaluation and established treatment plans based on age specific, cultural, and rehabilitative needs and in compliance of hospital licensing and accreditation standards and in compliance with the Physical Therapy Practice Act.
- Provides effective therapy treatments.
- Consistently and appropriately delegates patient treatment procedures and modalities.
- Provides safe and comprehensive discharge planning.
- Individual productivity meets department standards.
- Provides thorough, timely, professional, and consistent patient care documentation through HED.
- Documents evals., re-evals. progress notes, and D/C summaries per dept. policies
- Documents and adheres to # of treatments/authorized treatments.
- Demonstrates appropriate, timely, and professional report writing to physicians.
- Consistently updates weekly goals and SOAP notes per department policy.
- Documentation demonstrates minimal to no grammatical errors, typos, etc.
- Provides clear documentation for missed treatments, gaps in treatment, etc.
- Documentation clearly indicates medical necessity and clinical progression towards safe/comprehensive D/C
- Demonstrates competency in utilizing all reports to manage caseload proactively.
- Utilizes all resources to assist with patient flow as applicable (prints forms, schedules patients, etc.).
- Provides effective education and mentoring for student interns as assigned. Participates in special department programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Palm Springs , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Rancho Mirage, California
here to apply!