Company: Desert Cardiology Consultants Medical Group
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: March 10, 2023
Premier Cardiology practice in beautiful Rancho Mirage,
California seeking to add an additional clinical cardiologist.
- Located in the heart of the Coachella Valley with nearly 365
days of sunshine, we are currently the largest and most established
cardiology practice between Los Angeles and Phoenix.
- We are seeking to add an additional clinical cardiologist
secondary to generalized growth in our patient base as well as
increased growth in our structural heart program.
- Nuclear training is a plus but not required.
- All new graduates completing in 2022 or 2023 will be
- Experienced physicians (not more than 2-3 years out of
fellowship) will also be considered.
- Candidates must be ABIM board certified in Cardiology or be
scheduled to sit for the exam after they complete their
- Board certified in Echocardiography along with advanced
training in TEE imaging during structural heart interventions is
preferred but not required.
- Training in advanced imaging Cardiac CT and/or Cardiac MRI also
- All candidates must be US citizens as no Visa positions are
available. About our Practice
- Established in 1972, we cover all modalities of Cardiovascular
- Extremely busy practice with 20 Board certified cardiologists
and 6 mid-level providers.
- Expansion to new 4 floor, 80,000 square foot state-of-the-art
outpatient facility in progress and slated to be completed within 4
- All of our Cardiologists have trained at top tier programs and
bring excellence in cardiovascular service to the Coachella
- We work exclusively with Eisenhower Medical Center which has
been ranked as one of America's top 100 hospitals.
- Our main office facility is located on campus right next to the
hospital. We have satellite clinics in Palm Springs as well as
LaQuinta thus covering the entire Coachella Valley with a large
- At Eisenhower, we manage and direct all Cardiovascular Services
including the Cath Lab, EP Lab, Echo Lab, as well as manage the
entire Cardiology Division.
- Eisenhower is a teaching hospital with an Internal Medicine and
Family Medicine Residency Program. Residents do their Cardiology
Rotation with our group exclusively and we are strongly involved
with their teaching.
- Our clinical facility is newly remodeled and state-of-the-art.
We utilize EPIC across the campus as our EMR.
- We have a complete diagnostic testing facility onsite with an
active Nuclear Department offering Cardiac PET as well as SPECT,
up-to-date all digital echo lab, full vascular lab, dedicated Heart
Failure Clinic, Coumadin Clinic, Pacemaker Clinic, and a full gym
offering Cardiac Rehab.
- Patient satisfaction scores with our group consistently are
well above national standards. Call is shared equally amongst all
the doctors in this collegial group. Details and Benefits
- This is for a 2-year associate position with a track to
partnership in the 3rd year.
- The salary is highly competitive and guaranteed for the first 2
- We also offer an excellent full benefits package including
medical, dental, vision insurance, full malpractice coverage
disability coverage, and life insurance.
- We also offer a CME stipend and provide retirement
- Moving expenses are also covered as well as a potential for an
early signing bonus. This is truly a unique opportunity to practice
in Southern California. The majestic views of snowcapped mountains
and lush palm trees make Rancho Mirage one of the most desired
places to live in Southern California and yet remains much more
affordable than most other coastal cities.
Keywords: Desert Cardiology Consultants Medical Group, Palm Springs , Cardiologist, Healthcare , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...