Endocrinologist Needed - Enjoy Year-Round Sunshine in Palm Springs, CA!
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Endocrinology opening in Palm Springs, California. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
As an Endocrinologist with the Desert Care Network in Palm Springs,
you will not only get to enjoy year-round sunshine in a booming
Southern California city, but will also truly help fulfill a
tremendous community need for Endocrine services.
Desert Care Network is actively seeking an Endocrinologist for a
full-time, employed position with incredible growth opportunity.
With three hospitals, specialty centers, and one of the largest
primary care networks in the Desert Area, Desert Care Network sets
a new standard of service and dedication to health and
What you can look forward to:
- Practice the full gamut of Endocrinology in an outpatient
setting (inpatient consultations are optional)
- No call requirements at this time – inpatient consults would be
a plus if desired
- Brand new practice with extra support to help develop and
maintain your practice – we anticipate a short ramp up period due
to a large community need
- Work with and teach 3rd year Internal Medicine residents from
our program at Desert Regional Medical Center
- Opportunities to collaborate with other specialists within our
area and network to provide the highest quality of care to each and
Some of the things we provide:
- Management of all the business aspects of the practice so you
can focus on patient care
- A competitive financial package with a guaranteed salary and a
- Full benefits including 401K, CME allowance, and PTO
- A large and established network of primary care physicians and
other specialists to collaborate with
- MD or DO
- Must be BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine in
- California licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the
state of California
- An interest in teaching and working with residents
- Comfortable practicing as the solo Endocrinologist to start
with as we continue to recruit for a second (and possibly third)
for our market
- Motivated physicians of all experience levels and backgrounds
are encouraged and welcome to apply
$225,228 - $324,858 - Wages are determined upon a number of factors
including, but not limited to, an employee's qualifications,
experience and personal productivity.
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for
immediate consideration. Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible
to sponsor J1 waivers and does not qualify as an H1-B cap-exempt
employer at this time.
About Palm Springs
Palm Springs is located in Southern California's Coachella Valley
which is comprised of several communities with a total year round
population of 500,000. Once known as a retirement and resort
destination, the Coachella Valley has attracted many young families
over the past several years and is one of the fastest growing areas
in California. Just a little farther away, you can enjoy snow
sports in Big Bear Mountain and water sports at the Colorado River.
Getting to Los Angeles, San Diego, and the beaches of Orange County
is about a 2 hour drive.
Keyphrases: endocrinology jobs, endocrinologist jobs, child
endocrinologist jobs, children's endocrinologist jobs, consultant
endocrinologist jobs, diabetes endocrinologist jobs
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Palm Springs , Endocrinologist Needed - Enjoy Year-Round Sunshine in Palm Springs, CA!, Healthcare , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!