Company: Palm Health Resources
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Palm Springs,
California. This and other rn jobs brought to you by
We are hiring permanent Registered Nurses now!!! Our award winning
healthcare system located near Palm Springs, CA has a long
tradition of nursing excellence. All RN positions are accompanied
with Sign-on bonuses and an annual RN education stipend
There are vacancies for RNs in a variety of specialty areas to
- Ambulatory Care
- Critical Care (MICU, SICU, PCU)
- Emergency Department
- Medical Surgery/Telemetry
- Operating Room
- Recovery Room (PACU)
- RN Managers
We are offering days, evenings and night (3x12,4x10 and 5x8)
- Delivers patient-family-centered care competently utilizing
evidence-based quality, safety, and veteran-centric care
- Prepares patients for, and assists with examinations,
procedures and treatments.
- Executes nursing interventions by coordinating care across the
continuum. Provides safe, ethical, and culturally congruent
Critical Care (MICU, SICU, PCU):
- Monitor and evaluates seriously ill patients.
- Demonstrates sound decision-making in emergency scenarios based
on patient conditions such as vital signs, patient presentation,
and assessments including monitoring patient with Pulmonary Artery
Catheter, Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy, and Ventilator
- Assesses, implements, and evaluates the plan of care for
patients utilizing a multidisciplinary approach.
- Determines the health status and needs of patients through the
interpretation of data and preventive practice in collaboration
with patients and interdisciplinary health care team
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or
response to treatment.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day care/needs of acutely
ill adult patients requiring cardiac monitoring, frequent
assessments, and interventions. Cares for patients experiencing
general medical conditions or surgical procedures, which require
assessments related to specific conditions.
- Administers medication
- Completes documentation requirements.
- Supports patient self-determination and health
- Monitoring and interpretation of telemetry
Operating Room (OR):
- Responsible for the safe, effective, and efficient care of the
patient in the operating room before, during and after surgical
- Ensures the OR is prepared with all necessary supplies,
implants, instrumentation, and equipment.
- Assess patients quickly, prioritize, and assist the surgeons
Recovery Room (PACU):
- Closely monitor patients' post-procedure vital signs, assess
levels of consciousness, and carefully observe patients for any
side effects from anesthesia.
- Collaborates with physicians, surgeons, anesthesiologists,
technologists, and other hospital personnel as necessary to provide
quality patient care. Works with a high level of attention to
ensure each patient safely transitions from an anesthetized state
If interested or seeking additional information please email or
Incentives: $15k sign-on bonus offered for full-time RN positions;
RN annual education stipend!
Comprehensive Benefits Package: Life Insurance, Medical, Dental!!
RVU production bonus and CME allowance, Relocation allowance!!
Keywords: Palm Health Resources, Palm Springs , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!