Breast Oncology APP Part Time
Company: Palm Health Resources
Location: Palm Springs
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Oncology opening in Palm Springs, California. This and other
nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Prestigious Cancer program is seeking an experienced Oncology Nurse
Practitioner or Physician Assistant to provide direct patient care
to Beast Cancer patients and support to a multidisciplinary health
team working within the scope of the Certified Nurse Practitioner
or Physician Assistant license and hospital privileges. Providing
unrivaled medical care and comprehensive cancer services in the
areas of Breast Oncology and Infusion Center. Demonstrates
commitment to system values through customer focus and process
improvements. This is a full-time OR part-time day shift position
in an outpatient setting! Excellent Quality of Life!!
EDUCATION: Successful completion of a Master's Degree in nurse
practitioner program. (required)
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to assist the
physician in diagnosing, treating and managing patients
- Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations, and
record the data in the patient's electronic medical record; write
progress notes; prepare patient workups and summaries noting
pertinent positive or negative findings.
- Order and schedule laboratory studies, imaging studies and
diagnostic procedures; explain the necessity, preparation, nature
and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic
procedures to the patient.
- Functions independently to perform a complete history and
- Formulates a treatment plan.
- Uses evidence-based practice guidelines and assessment
- Prescribe medication and treatments and monitors the
effectiveness of interventions.
- Completes documentation and patient billing
- Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team members by making
- Facilitates patient and family education.
- Determines eligibility of patient for entry into clinical
- Relays appropriate information regarding patient care to the
- Provides symptom management.
- First call for practice with oncology centralized
- Perform other duties incidental to the work described
LICENSURE AND CERTIFICATION: California licensure as a Nurse
Practitioner, California Nurse Practitioner Furnisher number, AHA
EXPERIENCE: Minimum three years relevant experience providing
patient care in a medical oncology or similar setting
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: $110,000.00 to $155,000.00 /year
- Part-Time: 3 days/week
- Comprehensive Benefits: Health, Dental, Matching 403B, Life,
Disability, CME Monies, Relocation Assistance, Tuition
Reimbursement and MUCH MORE!
Keyphrases: oncology jobs, oncologist jobs, gynecology oncologist
jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, radiation oncologist jobs, pediatric
oncologist jobs, radiation oncology jobs, hematology oncology jobs,
gynecological oncology jobs, oncology nurse jobs, oncology
hematology jobs, clinical oncology jobs, clinical oncologist
Keywords: Palm Health Resources, Palm Springs , Breast Oncology APP Part Time, Healthcare , Palm Springs, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!