Travel Registered Nurse RN Wound Care
Company: OneStaff Medical
Location: Rancho Mirage
Posted on: September 18, 2022
A Wound, Ostomy and Nurse cares for patients with wounds caused
by medical treatments, diseases, or injuries. They also provide
post-surgery treatment and care for patients with ostomies, which
are surgical openings that allow for the elimination of bodily
waste. These nurses often work with a healthcare team, assessing
patients, managing wounds, and monitoring healing.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Palm Springs , Travel Registered Nurse RN Wound Care, Healthcare , Rancho Mirage, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!